- Mosque Ramadan Calendar is now available. To download the calendar please click the here
- Taraweeh Salah will commence after the Isha Salaah. The Isha Salaah (Iqamah) starts at 07:30 pm sharp. Imam: Shaykh Qazi Muhammed Saad (Imam of Geelong Mosque). Isha Salaah (Iqamah) Time Table: First 15 days of Ramadan 07:30 pm & Last 15 days of Ramadan 07:15 pm.
- Daily after Tawareeh Tafseer session.
- Daily Quran recitation in the morning starting 13 April 2021 after the Fajr Salah at the Geelong Mosque. All brothers and sisters are welcome to join. To those who wish to join via Zoom, please follow the link https://us02web.zoom.us/j/905042295. Meeting ID: 905 042 295. Kindly contact our Imam, Shaykh Qazi Muhammad Saad on 0433 537 584.
- Bacchus Marsh Road Youth Centre Fundraising Iftar 8 May 2021. (Details to be announced later)
***Please be mindful of the privacy and comfort of our Mosque's neighbours. Plan your journey to the Mosque, so you are not rushing while driving and putting yourself and others in harm way. Do not park illegally and block anyone driveways and main entrances of the properties.
Mosque COVID.19 Safety Plans:
We are pleased to announce the Mosque is now open for five-time daily and Friday salah and Sunday Children School. We have COVID.19 safety measures in place including the compulsory wearing of facemasks, QR Code attendance registration, maintaining 2 square meters social distance, adhere to parking laws. Please feel free to contact management if you want to know more about COVID.19 safe policies and procedures on firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you so much for your patience and cooperation.
Friday Salah Time Table:
Session 1 - 12:30 pm - 12:50 pm
Session 2 - 01:15 pm - 01:45 pm
For more information on how to download and use QR code attendance registration, please scroll down.
Commencement of Holy Month of Ramadan
Building Resilience & Social Connections Workshop
Building Resilience & Social Connections Workshop is a joint initiative of the Centre for Muslim Wellbeing (CMW) and the (ISG). The aim of the workshop is to promote evidence-based wellbeing practices and navigate adversity. Please join us for a fun and interactive session to talk about Muslim mental health. There will be lots of opportunities to ask questions. The workshop is open for everyone. Inshallah, it will be beneficial for you.
Venue: Mosque - 45-47 Bostock Avenue Manifold Heights VIC 3218
Time: 06:30 pm - 08:30 pm
Registration Link: Please click here
Presenter: Sister Ruqaya Almirgani
For more information call Ebru on 0472668010 or email email@example.com.
Ramadan Preparation Course
Date: Monday 5th April to Thursday 8th April
Time: After Maghrib Salah
Contact: Shaykh Qazi Muhammad Saad (Imam) on 0433 537 584.
COVID.19 Community Support & Updates
We ask Allah (SWT) for His mercy and forgiveness. Ameen
Rent Reduction and Rent Relief Grants - Please click Tenants Victoria
For the COVID related official daily updates, please click State Government Victoria
Friday Salah QR Code Attendance Registration System
Everyone who attends the Mosque is required to use the Victorian Government QR Code attendance registration system.
How can you scan a QR code?
- You can scan the QR code by opening your smartphone camera and allowing it to focus on the code. The smartphone will then generally identify the code and say what to do next.
- If this doesn't work, download the 'Service Victoria' app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.